Monday, October 13, 2008

secrets....

Yes, for those of you who are interested, I was able to obtain Big D's address. This will be posted on the internet at the small sum of....JUST KIDDING.

And before I tell you what I wrote to him I will just ask you if you can keep a secret? Well, so can I.

I remember the entry in my diary that said 'I was bad today". That was the whole entry. I know what is was about. Nothing sordid, I must asure you. But no need to laborate.

And does it bother you to know that there are secrets that I will take with me to the grave? Good. hahahahaha

Some things are worth sharing, that is why we have blogs. Other things are just for our own memories, amusement, and amazement.

So now I will go and contemplate my naval. Bye

5 comments:

EmmaP said...

while you go and contemplate your [probably fuzzy] naval, perhaps you will also consider the following questions:

1)Do my children think I'm as funny as I do?

2)How will I know once I have reached senility?

3) Are paybacks ALWAYS "heck"?

and

4) Where exactly IS said journal?

For the record, I gave Big-D the 3rd degree, fully expecting he would cave in. He simply said, oh the email? yeah I got it? Am I gonna tell you what it said? no. I think he saw the worried look in my eye. Cuz then he said, It was a nice email. Just know that your parents love you. Oh - and she said if I ever hurt you your dad would come after me. I responded with "Yeah, right!" He laughed and answered, Well, she did follow it up with something to the effect of he's much too passive to do that.

okeydokeyifine said...

Good for Big D. It was a very short email and as long as he already told you about Dad's warning... yes, it was in there.

Hope you have a good day, and you will just have to wait to find the diary after I am dead and gone.

Oh, and who cares what others think.... I think I am funny. And I am already on the road to senility.
Where do you think you get your warped humor from? Should I be blogging all this?

love, MOM

Ruthykins said...

yes nursemom, you should be blogging all of this. blog everything. and my interest is piqued about how you were bad that day? were you feeling guilty or regretful? there is a difference, you know.

greenolive said...

Well now that you have the address can we all submit questions for you to ask him? My first one is why Big D? His name doesn't start with a D and in his pictures he doesn't look particularly Big.

EmmaP said...

hahaha - Ruthykins - clever placement of the word piqued!!! hardy har har! and btw, greenolive, i just *pretend* to be a smarty pants...i don't really think i am! heaven knows i make tons of mistakes. feel free to point them out whenever.