Thursday, October 16, 2008

BIG D

Big D is thus named for the place he worked. He used to be Hat Dude. Do you remember her earlier blog?

He answered my email and did not seem overly concerned re: my writing him. Ergo: if you have any poignant questions I need to ask him in your behalf please write them to me and I will forward them to him. (does you know who like my big words and are they spelled correctly?)

hahahahaha

In all seriousness, I am glad to put together a list of questions for Big D for a Fun Family Interrogation. So get your thinking caps on.

Until later I am MOM

7 comments:

EmmaP said...

no - he was never HatDude. Hat Dude is someone else. Big-D was Computer Dude. Hat Dude is seeing CuteGirl and we are all doubling next weekend - fun times!!! and i don't know that i would call it a "Fun Family Interrogation!". Perhaps he was just respecting his "edlers" - hahahah!

Ruthykins said...

wait, i'm confused. are we trying to scare him away?

okeydokeyifine said...

Oops, I got the wrong guy, Are you sure you are dating the right guy then, cause I could have sworn he was Hat Dude. My mistake and many apologies for any and all misinformation.

EmmaP said...

i dont know who you're thinking of or what information or what information you have given anyone. but it has been big-d for 3 months now...

okeydokeyifine said...

Yea, in going back and actually reading your blog I realize I had the wrong AKA. I should have looked that up before giving any commments to Greenolive,and others.

I had the right guy in my mind and just between you and me I like him.

Hope you have a blast on the double date.

greenolive said...

The only question I have for now, is; Is he good at Boggle? I mean that's really all that matters right?

Rhonda said...

it may seem a little wierd my commenting on Emma's moms blog....but ya know, we're sorta like family since we comment on eachothers blogs and all. ;)

I want to know what Big D's intentions are.

he he (oh yes I did just ask that of a perfect strangers boyfriend)! Wouldn't hurt to know if he has any past criminal record, if he hates snakes with a passion, make sure he is kind to children, etc. But I assume ya'll know all that info already. lol