Saturday, October 11, 2008

I have been tagged and now so have you.

7 weird or random things about me.


1. I do not like to read due to a comprehension problem, I need to read things 2-3 times to "get
it" , hence... movies and tv .


2. I love the color blue. It is the color of my eyes, and the color of the sky ( where God lives)


3. I love to look at the stars and the clouds. I often point out the beauty of the lighting and the
cloud formations. It gives me peace to look a the sky.


4. I have faith in the loving-kindness of Heavenly Father. Even if things do not go the way I think they should go, I have trust that they go the way He wants them to go for My good.


5. My hubby is my best friend. He makes me laugh more than anyone else can and he makes me cry more than anyone else could ever do. I love to be with him and miss him when he is gone. I treat him badly when he is here. I nag him and have a list of honey-do jobs. Why does he stay and pamper me?


6. I like a clean house. No, I do not like house-cleaning. I just like the way it looks after I have cleaned it. While hubby is away I have that lived-in look, but it gets picked up before he gets home, usually.


7. I like to eat. Food and I are really good friends. It gives me strenth and pleasure. Too much food gives me that sluggish feeling and those unwanted pounds. I have to work on that.

The 4th photo in the 4th folder was not able to be published here so it has been sent via email to those who might enjoy. It is from 2005, on the sheet for EJ.

consider all of you TAGGED. Looking forward to your blogs.

3 comments:

EmmaP said...

nice...though i dont think i am surprised by any of these comments...

greenolive said...

I'm the same way with reading. I like to just have ruthykins read it and then she tells it really well.

Puphigirl said...

I love to read. I must be like Uncle Jim. I remember one summer, I would go across the street, check out a book, then walk over to the gas station and get some snacks and then hole up in my room and read. I did this everyday. So I spent 3-5 hours a day reading one book a day.