Monday, March 15, 2010

To Dye or Not to Dye




So the question was whether to be nostalgic and go red again or stay mousy brown with gray. Well it is short enough and will continue to be short, so go ahead and have fun was the answer. My youngest colored my hair the color it was since I was 16, and before I went Natural. It looks good and unless you think about it the color doesn't pop out at you. It almost looks natural. I guess I wear it well. If I can figure out how this machine works I may add a photo. If not, oh well. I might just send a photo to the children. Anyhoo. I will enjoy it while it lasts. I don't want to be an 80 y.o. still coloring my hair. I want to enjoy growing older and looking the part.

6 comments:

Puphigirl said...

As you get closer to 80, just start adding highlights or streaks to your hair, eventually you will add more and more, and then, BAM go all out gray.

Now the question is, are you going to be a white, purple or blue gray-haired lady?

okeydokeyifine said...

I Want white like my Grandma Ida Lawson

greenolive said...

funny, I want to dye my hair too.

Ruthykins said...

i look forward to the day when i can have purple hair and not be a weirdo.

EmmaP said...

they do the "purple" hair or "blue hair" so it doesn't look harsh yellow. some people tend to get a nasty yellow-white.

mom... i really think the "mousy-salt-and-pepper-look" is blah. just me =D (but it's your hair... hehehe)

if you want to go white then next time go completely white!!! I'd love to see it. I really like the Red!!! and it's not ORANGE or BRIGHT RED. It is really natural looking.

and, um "this machine"??? now you're talking like old people ;)

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Anything would look good on you except poopie chocolate. LOL

Actually I like you naturally:) A little salt and pepper never hurt anybody.