Friday, March 19, 2010

We laughed and laughed

So I came home this morning and the man randomly says, " either someone has been eating chocolate on my side of the bed or I poopied my pants in my sleep." I snorted and chortled and almost could not catch my breath. He laughed and I said that will be my next blog, so here it is.
While he was gone I ate a few chocolate chips in the bed and a couple must have gotten away from me. Sorry about that. If his jammies were stained it was from the outside, not the inside. I though Sweet Sassy Molassy would like to know that.

5 comments:

Ruthykins said...

i don't need to know about dad's skidmarks nor do i need to hear the flimsy story you made up to explain them. ha ha!

Puphigirl said...

How much are "a few chocolate chips"? Are we talking handfuls or bagfuls.

okeydokeyifine said...

I plead the 5th

Rhonda said...

ha ha ha-that's awesome.

EmmaP said...

if it **was** chocolate, then I'd say they were "hershey squirts" not "skidmarks".