Monday, February 1, 2010

How To Totally Gross Out The Children

I am going to tell you all about my love life.
I have a lover that is so totally wonderful. When he holds my hand, he holds my heart. I melt when he sits next to me and lets me cuddle up and just be there in the moment. Or when I warm my cold feet against his in bed. He also sacrifices his time, talent, and energy in doing things for me. He does things around the house, he builds things, he never raises his voice in a cross word to me, he watches chick flicks with me, and even will take me dancing sometimes. I guess you say I am Wild about him.
Is he perfect? No, I can't say that he is. Does he expect me to be perfect? I hope not, because I am far from it.
We have a mutual respect and love for each other which is hard to explain. Infact I cannot really figure it out. I am not easy to live with. Those who know me are also probably surprised that I have such a nice fella in my life.
I could go on and into great detail of all that I love about him, but that would really gross out the children. So suffice it to say that I have a great man in my life and he is wonderful in all respects.
He is one in a million and I am grateful that I am the one that he is with. Thank you so much and I will miss you while you are gone and will count the days until your return.

4 comments:

Puphigirl said...

So where has he gone? I never know his comings and goings. I just know that he is coming and going.

EmmaP said...

wow - barely made it through the first paragraph without tossing my cookies! just kidding! actually your "love" doesn't gross me out near as much as reading EJ's mushy love notes to what's her name on Facebook! lol! (what *is* her name? I spaced it.... Jen?)

Ruthykins said...

yes emma, it's jen. i wasn't grossed out by this post. it's nice to know that your marriage is still good.

mrbusdr said...

So I am going to Vancouver, BC for the rest of the month of February. There will be about 900 buses there and maybe 300 will be VanHools working for the Olympics. Hopefully, I will be able to not have extremely long work days.