Friday, July 3, 2009

play along with us

If you wanna play along, just copy and paste (changing the answer to reflect you) into your own blog.Finish these Sentences...

1. I’ve come to realize that my last kiss……is never really my last kiss
2. I am listening to…the family talking about Miracle Whip
3. I talk…because I have vitally important things to say.
4. I love…chocolate, strawberries, Ovaltine, and one good man.
5. My best friends…Will be my best friends no matter how seldom I see them.
6. My first real kiss….Was very innocent and very short
7. There is no…place to hide
8. Marriage…is a Life Sentence ( An Eternal Life Sentence in my case)
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking…Where did I put that __________.
10. I’ll always remember…Oh, wait...I forgot, I'll come back to this one.
11. The last time I really cried was because…I was reliving some fond memories
12. My cell phone…is a great convenience
13. When I wake up in the morning…I get up
14. Before I go to bed…I listen to an old movie
15. Right now I am thinking about…the work I am not doing to get ready for tomorrow
16. Babies are…precious grandchildren.
17. I get on MySpace…not too often
18. Today I…ran around a lot with my hubby and will be sleeping soon
19. Tomorrow I will....be going to a bike parade, a carnival, and watch fireworks
20. I really want to be…Svelte
21. I am allergic to…Dust
22. I am annoyed by…stupidity
23. One food I refuse to eat is…cottage cheese
24. The most recent thing I’ve learned is…I continue to be spoiled
25. The number one thing on my bucket list is…to learn to sing better
26. Something I’ve always wanted to learn to do is…speak Spanish
27. I have a high tolerance for…my indiscretions
28. I have a low tolerance for…other peoples' indiscretions
29. I wish…I was talented
.30. The one person I would happily make a fool out of myself if I ever saw in person…Is YOU the reader

4 comments:

EmmaP said...

you want to be svelte? um......kay. fine, and maybe your first kiss WAS innocent... it was all of the OTHER kisses... hahaha!

Ruthykins said...

i love how the one about what you love only has the one good man with no mention of children. hah!

Puphigirl said...

Cottage Cheese? Emma told me once that she remembers being at Forks asking for some cottage cheese and you said, "No, let's get some ice cream instead."

purplehaze said...

I liked your answer to number 10 that is so you!! LOL