Saturday, July 18, 2009

chocolate......

No, just kidding. But we have had a few laughs around here regarding a daughter's recent post.

What I really wanted to blog about this time is never enough....

There is never enough time, there is never enough money, there is never enough will-power, there is never enough energy....

See what I mean. When I have the one, I don't have the other. Maybe I have the time, but not the money. Or I have the money and not the energy. Or I have the energy, but not the time.

Why can't I have them all at the same time? It really bugs me. Some times I wonder if it just to keep my mind busy to figure it all out. I like to figure an answer. I like to exhaust all avenues before admitting defeat. It is nothing for me to spend time unscrambling a dufloppy mess of yarn and roll it in a ball. I will count in my head, on paper, and on my fingers several times until the calculator and I agree when managing the check book. But I digress...

So with all that being said, we have a reunion coming up and I am hoping that I have the time, energy, money, and will-power all at the same time. Oh, and I forgot health. Yeah, I don't wanna be sick while they are here. I will let you know how the reunion turned out. So until then... you will have to Just Wait.

4 comments:

purplehaze said...

LOL I agree that there isn't enough of all those things and never together! I am sure at the reunion everything will turn out just fine and you will all have a great time!

greenolive said...

I hope so too. If not you can just sit and hold Taygan, that's free, you don't need energy, but it does take time.

EmmaP said...

funny... chocolate... hahaha! i can hear y'all now. "Put the kids to bed...time for chocolate!"

and i have been thinking the same things too regarding the reunion. i hop i have enough energy, money, will power, etc...

Puphigirl said...

I too am looking forward to the reunion. I need to be around people who get my tv/movie/Stan Freberg references. I've also realized that the last time I've actually talked to some of these family members was the last reunion. Sure we make comments to one another online but I don't actually write letters or phone anybody.