Thursday, December 24, 2009

for the record

One time we watched a Christmas movie where a large family hung Mistletoe and then sang a song to gather everyone under the Mistletoe.
Who'll stand under the mistletoe with me? Who, who will come hither, who, who will it be?
With a Hey diddle-lee die do, Hey diddle-lee doo.
I'll stand under the mistletoe with you.

I have missed singing that song and gathering the children. Maybe they will do this with their family.

Music: (Middle) C C D E F E D G G G
(Middle) C C D E D C A A G F G
G G (HI ) C B B A G E
A A G F E
(Middle) C C D E F E D G (LO)B (Middle) C

You're Welcome

4 comments:

Ruthykins said...

wow, you even gave us the music. sorry i messed up the words.

Puphigirl said...

Hey thanks for the music. When I had seen the lyrics on Ruth's blog I had no recollection of that song. But once I had the tune then it all came back to me.

EmmaP said...

what was the movie??? I'm not yet convinced. I still say you made it up! lol!

greenolive said...

I thought the words were hey diddle ee hi and a hey diddle ee hoo, I'll stand under the mistletoe with you. oops. either way. I want to do it but I don't have any mistletoe to hang