Sunday, August 16, 2009

Splash!

On saturday I was out in my pool Aquasizing. I was all finished and was just swimming about when I thought about getting one of the kid's ring to float on. Just a few weeks ago Rachel had tried to float on the kid's ring and flipped over. I thought to myself "she must not have centered herself right". So I thought I would try to get right in the middle and relax. Well, I tried it and immediately flipped over. Great..... Well maybe I wasn't quite centered. I will try it again. Splash! nope that did not work either. Guess I need a jumbo giant ring. I was so glad no one was there to see me.

5 comments:

greenolive said...

I wasn't there but I have the picture in my head.

Puphigirl said...

Hah! you were there to see me dunk myself trying to sit on the floaty ring, but I missed your performance?!

okeydokeyifine said...

Oh, yeah.....I forgot Naomi tried it too. It was a riot for those of you who missed it. hahahahahaha

EmmaP said...

um... yeah... those say RIGHT.ON.THE.PACKAGE. that they are FOR.KIDS!!! like up to 80 lbs or something..... sheesh... what dream are you girls living in? hahahahaha! just kidding...

purplehaze said...

I am laughint my head off!! That would have been pretty funny to see, but glad for you no one was there!! HEHEHEHE!