Saturday, August 15, 2009

Plum Full

We have a tree at the side of our house that went Crazy this year. It was so full of plums that it broke 3 branches because of the weight. Well on friday we picked plums. We have a LOT. We will share them, eat them, and if Rachel wants to make plum pudding we will encourage her. So now we can say the tree was Plum Full and we were Plum Tired from the picking and cleaning.

I know you are all drooling now and I really feel bad about that. So bad that I will probably eat a plum or 2 in your honor. (they are small but good)

5 comments:

Ruthykins said...

they are good. i'm gonna try to make that plum jam.

okeydokeyifine said...

yummmmmm, thanks for having us over

purplehaze said...

LOL it must have been a good year for fruit, my peach tree is full but the peaches look more like apricots because they are so small. My tree is leaning over pretty bad also. Enjoy the plums!! Oh have one for me too!!

EmmaP said...

i would like to request plum jam please. my apple tree went whacko too!

Puphigirl said...

If you ever chop it down let us know, we can use the wood for the smoker.