Friday, May 22, 2009

;abbreviations a go go

Before I got OOB I was SOB, I got an RT TX and then felt better. I used my FWW to get around. Then did my ADL's and was ready for the day. I ate 100% BRKFT and then went T x 1, and had a Med Soft. I took all my Q D meds. ASAP I called my SO for a chat. He told me his ETA. Then we discussed upcoming events such as the FHE on monday and the HBD party this sat. After the phone call I did my PT, OT, and before I knew it the time had slipped by and it was now HS so I went MOD I to bed.

I made a list of all the things this week I have to do so I would not miss anything. The kids have MIA, or as they say YM/YW. RS meets on tues. My SO has a PPI with the HPGL. I need to call to order cookies for the PTA mtg. We have a DA with the Elders. I want to program the VCR for a program I do not want to miss. I guess they call it a DVR nowadays.

This is getting longer than I thought so I will now cut to the chase as in RDCV.

So now depending on how much of that you understood you either are one of my children, work with me, or go to my church. I did this as a funny for Ruthykins. hahahaha

2 comments:

purplehaze said...

LOL I did understand most as I work with you and we use those a lot!1 To funny! By the way you posted 3 post you must be in a talkive mood!! Oh you always are! TTFN

EmmaP said...

i'm not ROFLOL nor ROFLMBO. i will say i wsh i was a SAHM instd of a SWM. BTW, TY 4 ur post on know-all, tell-all. u culda jst tld me drctly if i gave TMI about sum1 or sumthng. FTR usly whn i blog abt sum1 i know i ask 4 their prmssn 1st if i thnk it cld be embrsng, esp if i know they r ROTS. but hey, no1 is prfct, rt? at least tht's wht my BFF tells me. i have been aQsd of shrng 2 much 411 at times...but usly my intnt isnt malice...jst who i am...and mayB ur cmmnt abt me was embrssng...but oh wll...nm...if i cn dsh it out i cn crtnly take it. ;)